Sunday, October 26, 2014

Stacking the Shelves (Oct. 26, 2014)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.

Review Books:
Melinda Leigh emailed me and asked if I wanted to read the novellas in the new Rogue River series that she is writing with Kendra Elliot. I said yes because I enjoy both authors' work. I got and read On Her Father's Grave by Kendra Elliot and Gone to Her Grave by Melinda Leigh. Now I have to patiently wait for the other two novellas to be released.
Melinda also asked if I would like to read and review her latest novel. I now have Hour of Need on my review stack. The book will be released on December 9.

I was looking at Amazon Vine for the first time in a long time and found a couple more romantic suspense titles that sounded good. Wake to Darkness by Maggie Shayne arrived this week but I am still waiting for Sleeping with the Lights On which is the first book in the series. 

Bought:
Don of the Dead by Casey Daniels sounded like an interesting paranormal. I went to Amazon Marketplace and bought a used copy. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

2 comments:

  1. OOoh nice! These are new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it nice when authors you enjoy want you to review their books? :-)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!