Sunday, May 31, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (May 31, 2015)

Tynga of Team Tynga's Reviews has a meme to spotlight the books we receive each week. Visit her site to check out the linky and see what everyone gets. I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow.
As I was looking over TBR mountain trying to decide what to take home for summer reading, I discovered that I was missing book one in Lisa Shearin's Raine Benares series. I bought Magic Lost, Trouble Found for my Kindle.

I have become very fond of Ann Aguirre's young adult fiction. When I found out that she and her husband collaborated on a couple of steampunk mysteries I was sold. I bought Bronze Gods by A. A. Aguirre for my Kindle.
I also bought Silver Mirrors by A. A. Aguirre so that I had the complete set. I also bought The World on a Plate by Mina Holland which sounded like a very interesting kind of cookbook. I don't cook but I love reading cookbooks.
I also got a couple of books for my review stack.

Gone for You by Jayne Frost sounded like a good romance. I was approached by a publicist to review this May 22 release. 

I really enjoy Melinda Leigh's romantic suspense titles. I was excited to see Minutes to Kill available at NetGalley. It will be released on June 30. 

What did you add to your stack this week?

4 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all new to me! Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read the Bronze Gods books but they look good. You got a nice mix of books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! These are actually all new to me. Those A.A. Aguirre books look fun! I hope you enjoy them all! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bronze Gods and Silver Mirrors look like they could be very cool reads. Nice!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!