Monday, December 28, 2009

Anticipation, Sweet Anticipation

I was just checking at Amazon to see what I have ordered but not yet received. I have lots coming in the near future.

Tomorrow will be a good day on my Kindle. I should be getting:


Deadtown by Nancy Holzner
Nice Girls Don't Live Forever by Molly Harper
Gentlemen Prefer Succubi by Jill Myles

These should be waiting for me when I get back to work on January 4:

Magic Under Glass by Jackie Dolomore
Ex-Mas by Kate Brian
Once a Princess and Twice a Princess by Sherwood Smith
Fired-Up by Jayne Ann Krentz
Street Game by Christine Feehan
The Dark Divine by Bree Despain

On January 4, Death's Mistress by Karen Chance will download to my Kindle too.

January 7 my mailbox should be overflowing as I expect these to arrive:

Firespell by Chloe Neill
Inked by Karen Chance et al.
Bone Magic by Yasmine Galenorn
Kitty's House of Horrors by Carrie Vaughn
My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent
Captivate by Carrie Jones
Ranger's Apprentice: Erak's Ransom by John Flanagan

My hardest decision will be deciding which one of these beauties I should start with. (She rubs her hands gleefully!)

1 comment:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!