Saturday, December 5, 2009

New Moon by Stephenie Meyer


Some friends and I went to New Moon this week. We had read the books and wanted to see the movie. Now, I am not a movie go-er, I usually manage to see only one or two a year. I much prefer the books. So, here are my general comments:
  • I didn't realize the vampires were so glittery
  • Young love is inexplicable and painful to watch (But why is a 109 year old suffering from it?)
  • Bella pouts wonderfully
  • Jacob has wonderful abs but weird hair until he turns into a werewolf.
Generally, the movie was enjoyable and I'll probably buy the DVD when it comes out. I did just repurchase the book in paperback since Amazon had it cheap. I donated my copy to my HS Media Center after I read it the first time.

I also have to share this LOLCats version of the movie. I think it hits all the high points of the story.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you liked the movie! I loved it. :)
    Oh yeah, Pride and Prejudice is my favorite book ever. :D I have read it like 40 times or something. :))

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!