Sunday, December 20, 2009

Soul Screamers Contest



Rachel Vincent is having a contest on her blog. She is giving away signed copies of books 1 & 2 of her Soul Screamers series. Book two comes out on Dec. 29 as can be seen in the countdown widget in my sidebar. Watch her blog as she will also be posting a book trailer nearer to Dec. 29.

I have read My Soul to Lose (on my Kindle) and My Soul to Take. I donated My Soul to Take to my HS Media Center where it is enjoying great popularity. I have had a number of students tell me that a sequel was coming out and asking if I was going to get it for them.

My copy is on pre-order at Amazon but it would be really nice to have second, signed copies for my school too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!