Sunday, December 10, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (Dec. 10, 2017)

Stacking the Shelves

Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! You can find linkups at Tynga's Reviews and Reading Reality.

Want to See What I Added to My Stack Last Week?

Like squirrels storing up nuts for the winter, I seem to have decided that I need to store up for some upcoming snowpocalyse.
 Bannerless by Carrie Vaughn (permanent copy to replace review copy)
Elsker by S. T. Bende (Kindle deal)
North of Need by Laura Kaye (Kindle Deal)
 Shades of Memory by Diana Pharaoh Francis (Adds to a series I'm reading)
Steele Resolve by Kimberly Amato (Kindle Deal)
The Strangers on Montague Street by Karen White (Adds to a series I'm reading)
The Tethered Mage by Melissa Caruso (Kindle Deal)
Trouble in Loveland by Jennifer Peel (Kindle Deal)
A Wilder Rose by Susan Wittig Albert (Kindle Deal)
Year One by Nora Roberts (favorite author's new release)
Murder in Bloomsbury by D. M Quincy (Review: Feb. 13)
Shattered Mirror by Iris Johansen (Review: April 24)

YA Additions to the Stack:
Desolate by Amy Miles (Kindle Deal)
The Last Girl on Earth by Alexandra Blogier (Review; Jan. 23)
Layover by Amy Andelson & Emily Meyer (Review; Feb. 6)
The Science of Breakable Things by Tae Keller (Review; March 6)
The Summer of Broken Things by Margaret Peterson Haddix (Review: April 10)
Ash Princess by Laura Sebastian (Review: April 24)

These additions bring the total on TBR mountain to 2049 of which 1472 are Kindle books.

2 comments:

  1. Oh nice! Kinda curious about Ash Princess though the rest are all totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books and I like your idea of stocking up!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!