Sunday, April 1, 2012

In My Mailbox (April 1, 2012)



The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.



My mailbox is short and sweet this week. I only got one book. But it is one that I have been waiting for since I first heard about it.
Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston is the seventh book in her Pride series. Here is the description:
He's big, burly, and way smarter than your average shapeshifting bear. He's also about to get trapped by own his game...Lou Crushek is a reasonable, mellow, easygoing kind of guy. But once someone starts killing the scumbags he works so hard to bust, that really gets under his fur. Especially when that someone is a curvy she-tiger with a skill set that's turning Crush's lone-bear world upside down - and bringing his passion out of hibernation...As a member of an elite feline protection unit, Marcella Malone has no problem body-dropping anyone who hunts her kind. But Crush is proving one major pain in her gorgeous tail. The only reason she's joined forces with him is to track down the wealthy human who's got her entire species in his ruthless sights. It sure isn't because Crush's stubborn and contrary attitude is rubbing Cella in all the right ways...
What did you get in your mailbox this week? 


3 comments:

  1. Nice! Seeing that one around a bit lately! Hope you enjoy it!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read a lot of good reviews for this book. Great IMM! Happy reading!

    Here's the link to my IMM...

    http://jrafterdark.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-werewolves-vampires-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh that looks so good! I hope you enjoy it :)

    Here's my IMM!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!