Thursday, April 5, 2012

March Report

March was a good reading month for me. I read 19 books and 6113 pages. I read a pretty even balance between adult and young adult books this month. Ten of the books I read were adult books; nine were young adult books. Five of the books I read were ebooks and five were from my TBR stack. Nine of the books I read this month were review books. Check out my spreadsheet.
Chasing Fire by Nora Roberts was my favorite adult book and Loss by Jackie Morse Kessler was my favorite young adult book.

I added 60 books to my TBR stack this month including eighteen books for review. Thirty-six of the books I added were young adult books. My To Read stack is an even 1300 books on April 1 (and I only wish I was joking). Check out my LibraryThing account here.

How did you do last month? Do you have any big goals for April?

4 comments:

  1. I've read 8 books from March 1 through today. I actually started a shelf on my goodreads account for my self-declared TBR Challenge. I'm up to 17 books so far since the start of the year. Not bad. But considering my TBR pile is about the same size as yours it's not great either. Slow and steady wins the race I guess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I try to get my TBR down, but there are so many great books. I'm so glad to hear Chasing Fire was one of your favorites. Need to move it to the top!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Kathy your eyes need some rest, that is a big bad TBR list! Sadly after the house fire I promised my husband and myself that my TBR shelves were not going to be in the triple digits again, I overestimated the generosity of people who sent me reads and the good deals to be found in the used book stores so once again have around 400 at least to read in the shelves and a couple thousand ebooks thanks to some kind authors and also all my Kindle free reads. Sure does not take long for the books to pile up!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!