Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thing 16: Student 2.0 Tools

I was introduced to the Research Project Calculator recently and brought it to the attention to my HS teachers. A few of them were aware of it and have used it. I hope that more of them will be using it now that they know about it. I directly teach 5th graders the research process. We are using the Big 6 system which closely parallels the model used in the Research Project Calculator. That should make the transition easier for students as the leave the elementary and enter the high school.

I was glad to see some of the handouts. I should be able to make use of them (perhaps in a simpler way) with my 5th grade researchers. I will do an email to my HS staff letting them know about these handouts too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!