Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Publicizing NetLibrary

I'm starting to feel that the teachers I work with are going to start avoiding me. Every time I catch one I start talking about some of the neat things I learned while doing 23 Things on a Stick.

Today I caught an English teacher and introduced her to NetLibrary. She was really excited about the possibilities with a class that uses nonfiction. I'll have to see if she uses it.

Friday one of the social studies teachers and I talked about using Google Docs when he next had his students do group projects. We both need to look at it more closely so that we can anticipate the questions (and problems) that the students might have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!