Friday, February 22, 2008

Young Adult Reading

I read a great article today. Check out Every Teen's Struggle by Sherman Alexie in a recent Publisher's Weekly. I haven't read The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian yet -- but it just moved closer to the top of my To Be Read pile.


There are so many good books and so many articulate writers for young adults who post on their blogs and make videos and do podcasts. I know or hear about them. Now I need to make my students aware of them. I'm still looking for the best way to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!