Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thing 8: Share Your Creations


Here is a mosiac created at BigHugeLabs for selected nonfiction books added to the HS Media Center in February 2008. This will also be useful on my school website. It will create more excitement about the new books if I publicize them this way. The process to create the mosaic is relatively simple assuming you have already saved and uploaded the covers to Flickr.


I also created a slideshow with the same information using Moonk. I found out about Moonk by reading Kathy Schock's Sites of the School Day Site 24.


Get your own Moonk!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!