Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thing 19: Podcasts

NPR had an intersting article this morning about peer reviewing at Amazon.com. I got to it from the Podcasts.com website. I found the NPR: Books page. I could listen to the weekly podcasts there and, after reading a few help windows, found out how to subscribe to this in Bloglines. I also searched for children's books and added childrensbookradio to my feeds.

While I tried all of the suggested sources for podcasts listed, I found the first I tried -- Podcasts.com to be the easiest to use to subscribe to the feed in my Bloglines account. They all seemed to be listing the same podcasts.

I added 3 feeds to Bloglines -- NPR:Books, childrensbookradio, and Nancy Pearl book reviews. These or at least snatches of these will become part of my regular listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!