Thursday, February 14, 2008

Thing 18: YouTube & Other Online Video

YouTube has so much information. Sifting it out to find the "good stuff" could become a full-time preoccupation. I did look at some of the suggested topics. But then I started looking for information about authors that my students are reading. I found this neat video about what Scott Westerfeld is planning next. Kids are already reading Uglies, Pretties, etc.

I can see using this sort of video on my website when I'm suggesting books that students might like.



Here is a video clip of Jane Yolen from Google Video. She will be at the Hubbs Children's Literature Conference at St. Thomas on Feb. 23.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!