Saturday, February 16, 2008

Thing 21: Beyond MySpace: Other Social Networks

After reading through the introduction, I decided to look at some of the resources. The link to the article about Gather trying to be the MySpace for books didn't work. I did find an article entitled "Can Gather.com Get Book Lovers Online?" in the December 5, 2005 issue of Publishers Weekly but I'm not sure that one is the correct article. I did join Gather because I thought it could be interesting.


View my page on 23 Things on a Stick

I joined the 23 Things on a Stick Group and left a couple of comments. As you see, I have added the membership button. I don't like that I don't have a photo but my photo is on my school computer's hard drive and not my home computer's. I'll have to remember to get a copy to take home.


I also joined WebJunction so that I can keep up with things there. I may have to retire to keep up with all the groups, organizations and websites I have joined.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity.

Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!